Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kids Sleeping EVERYWHERE!

Last night (Saturday evening) after a long day apartment hunting all three kids fell asleep in various spots! Kait fell asleep in a chair which doesn't look very comfortable! I'm pretty sure my back would give me trouble if I tried to fall asleep this way:)
Ethan fell asleep in Daddy's arms! What a better way to end the day? He fell asleep at 4pm for what was supposed to be a nap and slept through until 4 am and was ready to be awake for the day! We tried to wake him during the evening but you can see the result of that below!
We were given an extra cot for the twins but some things never change! They prefer to share a bed still:) I'm not arguing with that as I know that those days are numbered.
Ethan in one of his happier moments. He's been a little pistol - getting into absolutely everything! He's been much more a "boy" than Kenton was - this evening he was sitting on the couch with Ryan whacking him over the head with a toy.
Kenton was sitting at the table playing (where K & K have both learned they need to be to stay out of Ethan's reach) when Ethan decided to "talk" to Kenton. They went on this way for quite awhile!


1 comment:

Anon said...

Thanks for keeping up your blog, Becky. I really enjoy reading about all of you and being able to 'keep up' to some extent. :)
Thankful you made it there safely...I'll continue keeping y'all in my prayers!!