Tuesday, January 15, 2008

School Update

I'm happy to report that both twins are doing well so far with school. They both slipped into the new routine and school without any trouble and told me ALL about it when they arrived home today! There was a moment of brief panic when I realized that I didn't know exactly where they were to be dropped off and I saw buses flying by EVERYwhere. I learned that is what the helper on the bus is for...she spotted me standing on a corner looking around frantically and brought the twins safely to me:) We made it inside right before a Singapore Soaker hit!! (Complete with lightening and thunder:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that the twins had a good first day at school. Braedon wants to know everything about going to kindergarten. Hope you are finding things to do while the kids are at school. Love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!!
I'm happy school is going to well!! Interesting about the food being different. I wonder how long it takes to get used to it! That is a neat picture of your Aunt Sandy - I'm sure you are thankful for it.
Love you all!
Mom and Grandma W

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to read your blog!! The pictures make me want to visit. it looks like a nice clean place and i love the ocean:) Seeing you made me a little lonesome tho! Love, Karen (Kellenberger)