Wow! I was browsing through videos when I came across this one - am I ever glad I caught Kenton with his blankie!! It will bring back memories, Mom R and Joan!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
3 comments:
Truly a blast from the past Beck!!!
I had forgotten about the nose rubbing:) with Kenton and his blankie. That was a fun clip. Thanks. LOL Joan
Awww!! What ever happened to that blanket! They look so young! It hasn't been that long ago, has it?
Mom
It doesn't seem like that long ago but that was the year of our big Colorado trip which seems like AGES ago! The blanket spent a year under Ricky's bed about 2 years ago and by the time we found it again it didn't mean anything to him - he was obviously outgrowing it because we never realized it was missing:) He now uses it as a blanket for his stuffed animals!
Post a Comment