We received a special Valentine's package today:) Thanks SO much for the Jibbitz! The kids loved them and put them in the Crocs while we were still in the car! They are so cute and were a perfect idea for them!!! It was ironic that I opened an e-mail today from the school and they are selling "SAS" ones - maybe we'll get them for their birthday to add to the collection=] (To get a better view click on the picture - you have to see these up close!)

2 comments:
The Jibbitz are very cute. What a great gift idea to send over! I was so excited to get back from the farm and have so many entries to read. We had a blast at the farm and missed you. Everyone else was there and it worked out great! The kids did excellent. We ATE and ATE. Can't wait to talk to you again soon!
Love,
Lynwood and Jamie
Jamie,
You can call my Kansas number anytime:) I don't always have a way to call you until everything is installed.
Post a Comment