Kaitlyn: "A boy in my class today said the "F", "S", and "A" words."
Mom: "WHAT?!? Do you know what those words ARE?!?"
Kaitlyn: "No-o-o. A girl said that he said those words."
Mom: "Whew!"
Kenton: "He must have said "fat"! That's a bad "F" word!"
Yep, I'm SURE that is what the boy said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Becky,
Thanks for your email following our phone conversation. I lost your email address and cannot seem to find the email you sent- could you email your email address again! Sorry!! I need to ask you a question. Take care and keep up the blogging! I love reading it!
Marci
How adorable! Enjoying the blog so much and the comments others make. I didn't even notice the coin thing on the grocery cart until I read Donna's comment. Also, I really looked at the grocery store when I read your note to Val!
Miss you all very much!
Love,
Mom W
Post a Comment