Table 3!! Thanks to all who voted - this was the most votes we've had since starting the blog which was exciting:) Say hello to our new table!
***
For those of you who voted for Table 2 - we are going to buy that one right before we come home to bring back with us for our deck...We really like it but we figured that if we were going to pay extra for it than we want one that we could take with us. (All three tables are made out of recycled teak wood which is cheaper to buy here than in the US.)
***
As for Table 1 - that's the one I REALLY wanted but it was just too big! Too bad as it's a really nice table:(
AN UPDATE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WEIGHED IN ON OUR OVEN SITUATION:
I had finally figured out what each of the symbols meant and when/how to use them but my food STILL wasn't turning out. So, we pulled out one of Ryan's industrial thermometers to check the oven temp. What we discovered is that the oven takes FOREVER to preheat and than once it starts heating, IT DOESN'T STOP!! It just keeps getting hotter and hotter - hence my frustration!
***
The landlord's realtor was dragging her feet about getting someone out to look at it so we called a repair man ourselves. He told us that the whole oven and cook top (because they are separate from each other) need to be replaced.
***
Our initial thought was, "Great! We couldn't get the realtor to send a repairman out how are we going to get her to replace the units?"
***
The Lord heard our prayers and answered... My new oven and cooktop are being installed on April 1! YEA!
PS: I'm still having trouble with Blogspot wanting to run all my paragraphs together so I'm having to put the "***" between each one even though it doesn't flow as well.


4 comments:
Good choice Ryan and Becky as I can't imagine you guys not having a grill!! Enjoy your new oven and cooktop too. LOL Joan
I liked table 2 really well but I also like the table that you picked. I am sure you will make many memories of great conversation, games played, etc... on your new table. I am also glad to hear you got a new oven that works. Now you can bake until your heart's content. He he he!!! Sara T
I like the new blog title. :)
Table #3 is a good choice. I voted for 2 thinking you'd bring it back here. Also, great blog name. Who thought of that...I didn't see it in the suggestions. Maria
Post a Comment