Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Another BBQ Lover Is Born!
Eileen, the brisket turned out AWESOME! It took about 12 hours in the crockpot and than it was about PERFECT! Before I put it in the fridge to cool Ethan and I took a few slices to eat for our lunch. Let me tell you, there isn't a meal that goes by that food doesn't end up on the floor because he's had enough...not today! He kept saying, "ummy" and ate and ate and ate! And so, another BBQ lover is born!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your help - I would have been sad if $60 worth of meat had been wasted:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm jealous - no one's ever sent me brisket.
Wait...did I just admit my jealousy out loud??....
I'm glad Ethan's smart enough to be a real bbq lover. :) All those stories you tell about him ... I knew he's a good kid inside!!
Well, I should have been more specific - Eileen sent me the recipe to make brisket. I had to buy the brisket from a local butcher...by local I mean that it was shipped here from Australia - hence the fantastically high price!!!
(please post your name so I know who you are:)
oh - and about ethan? i'm not so sure that loving bbq erases everything he's done to me in his short little life:)
Post a Comment