Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something Clever

Okay, I need the help from you all:) I need a new title for my blog but I can't seem to get the creative juices running. "Somewhere in Singapore" is too close to a friend of mine's blog "Something Singapore" so I need something a little different... Any ideas???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life as we know it...in Singapore.

A Singapore Journal: By Becky

A day at a time in Singapore.

This is what I know...in Singapore.

"The Weiss" bridge that leads to Singapore.

Welcome to our lives in Singapore.

Singapore: As We See It...

Anonymous said...

What happened to the clock?!?


How 'bout "Crazy in Singapore"?? ;)

Seriuosly, I like "Singapore: As We See It..." that anonymous suggested. I also like their "A day at a time in Singapore."

Anonymous said...

Good suggestions 'anonymous'! I like....
Life as we know it... in Singapore.
"The Weiss" bridge that leads to Singapore.
Singapore: As We See It...
Crazy in Singapore is great also, since it is the truth :)
Love ya!
Jamie and family

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm not anonymous...not usually... I'm just hiding until I see that it's safe to come out! ;)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Sorry, Dona! The clock wasn't working so I took it off - I'll see if I can't get it to work again...

The following suggestions were e-mailed to me but I'll keep the sender anonymous at this time since I don't have permission to print these:)
********************************
How about Sweating In Singapore! Or "Weiss"Sing in Singapore! or, for Ryan, it could be "Sometimes In Singapore" due to traveling. If you wanted to model it after yourself, you could say "Stuck In Singapore"!!! How about "Almost In Asia"? Seriously, I'm not too creative. How about "Singapore Scribbles" or " Sincerely, Singapore" maybe "Strictly Singapore"? The funny ones come to mind a lot easier!