Yep. It's true. We have a budding nudist in the house. I shouldn't be surprised as his older siblings are known to run around in the buff. I'm not sure which side of the family it comes from - I would have to say the Weiss's since I'm the one authoring this blog. :) Anyway, the youngest of the family was found this morning running around clutching his diaper to his abdomen free as a jaybird! He wasn't too happy to be caught and re-diapered...
"Oh yes they call him the streak, he likes to show off his physique!" =0 Good thing that Ethan doesn't know any Ethel's!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Baby butts are so cute =0) I'd be worried about the mess he could potentially make without having that diaper on though!
The potential mess was my first thought, grabbing the camera the second (because of the cute rear view), and the potential mess the third! So I slapped a diaper on - although our floors are all marble so how bad could it be? :)
I think it is a boy thing. Gavin loves to be in the buff as well. Too funny!! Sara T
That's really funny. Laisa's 3yrs and still runs around in the buff as often as she can. Almost every time she goes potty she runs out of the bathroom without bottoms on. She never likes it when I make her put her clothes back on. I've had to resort to telling her someone may be coming over and they'll see her naked. :)
Post a Comment