Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Durian

So, yesterday I was brave and went across the street armed with my camera, intent on taking pictures of the market across the street without appearing like a "tourist." I came home feeling confident that I had managed to take pictures on the sly without anyone really noticing and sat down to upload them. To my absolute surprise, THERE WAS NOT ONE PICTURE ON THE CAMERA!!! I'm not sure what happened...maybe the battery was low so it didn't save the pictures? The flash was going off and the picture would appear for a few seconds on my screen but apparently they weren't being saved!
Anyway, I went onto Wikipedia to at least show everyone a picture of what the lovely fruit, durian, looks like. This is being sold on every street corner in Singapore.


1 comment:

DeAnn said...

So, have you figured out why they eat these things, if they're so smelly they don't allow them on public transportation!?!? I hope they're not in season long!