Monday, July 7, 2008

The Great Chase

Let me set the scene...

Kenton and Ethan are in the office at my in-laws. Kenton is playing Legos up on a table were Ethan supposedly can't reach. Ethan is circling, circling, circling the table trying to see what's going on. I walk out of the office and start up the stairs. From the office I hear Kenton yell, "ETHAN!!!" I turn around in time to see Ethan running as fast as his little legs will take him across the basement with Kenton in hot pursuit! They disappear around the corner and I hear tussling. They reappear just as I saw them before - Ethan in the lead! Kenton tackles him and wrestles the Lego piece away from him. They both go back into the office where I assume that they resumed the earlier position...No words or sounds were spoken except for the "ETHAN!"

No comments: