Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Jaguar or A Leopard?

Okay, so when Ethan and I were at the zoo the other day I took a picture of both a leopard and a jaguar. Back in March I posted a picture of Ethan watching one of these cats and commented that I had no idea which was which. I'm giving YOU the chance to vote to see if you are any smarter than I was (am!) One condition...NO CHEATING! Do not Google, check a dictionary, or ask a zookeeper:) Good Luck!! Results will be posted when poll ends.

Big Cat #1
Big Cat #2

2 comments:

David & Jenna said...

hhmmm....I just had to think which cat looked more like the hideous leopard print clothing that was popular a few years back. haha Hope I was right. :)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Hope you are too:) If not than a lot of voter's are going down with you!