We switched today from Internet Explorer as our web browser to Mozilla Firefox. So far our Internet is working 100% faster than with IE. I had heard of Firefox but didn't know what it was and I certainly didn't know you could switch Internet browsers! We'll see if there are any glitches that we haven't run into yet...
We have had a good Spring Break so far! I will try to get pictures posted sometime this weekend of the past few days. We spent time swimming and playing with Playdoh. I have a cute video of Ethan and Lovel together, too.
Today we are heading to Forest Adventure. A neighbor of ours was taking her boy scout troops there and ended up with three additional spots so invited the twins. It's a lot like the "treetop" adventure that they had on Monday at Explorer Kids only much bigger and much higher. Should be fun for them and I'll try to get pictures of that as well.
I heard last night that Kansas City was in for a snow storm:( I'm heading out to the sunshine for you, Joan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
love u
read your site and think and pray for u
don't write tho
now with 1 arm i am not too good--we care and enjoy updates :)
love karen
Thanks Becky...the snow did hit today :( Joan
Becky,
We use Firefox and really like the ad blocker that goes with it! We don't see many ad's at all. Have a blessed day. Laurie Keever
Post a Comment