...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
It's 3:30pm...do you know where your children are?!?
My sister Katie found that she had three little "helpers" painting her bathroom a few weeks ago!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh, my...oh, my...oh, my!! Whose grandchildren are they and, boy, am I glad I was in Florida at the time! Grandma Schneider got the distress call instead of me :) Mom
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
3 comments:
oh, my...oh, my...oh, my!! Whose grandchildren are they and, boy, am I glad I was in Florida at the time! Grandma Schneider got the distress call instead of me :)
Mom
Oh. My. Goodness. That is so adorable, though. (Since it's not my children and all!)
Glad it wasn't my kiddos either! I wouldn't have been as nice as Katie was:)
Post a Comment