"Pass the salp, please!" (salt)
"I want to hold you!"
"Scoo-Doo" (He sleeps with Scooby Doo every night. Why can't he latch onto something cuter?)
Ethan, what's 1 + 5? "Baby!" (He said this tonight while we were drilling the twins on their math facts!)
"I need a pork!" (fork)
"Mommy, can I have some cudding?" (pudding)
**********************
I have to say that I thought taking the pacifier away from E would be much easier then it's turned out to be. The twins cried for the nuk for two nights and that was it (and only at bedtime.) For Ethan it's been 5 days and he STILL asks for it all day long AND has decided to give up naps completely. Today was day 3 of no nap! This is not going as well as planned! I seriously considered giving him one I found the other day just to get him to take a nap. I needed the time as much as he needed to take the nap:) Oh Well, guess this means that he'll be going to bed much earlier at night now. He fell asleep last night on the way home from an evening with the Weiss's but unlike the twins you can't carry him up to bed once you get home. He wakes up. I used to be able to carry the twins in at nap time (as long as they hadn't been sleeping for 30 minutes or more) and bed time without them waking. I've had one grumpy two year old for 5 days and my family has had one grumpy mom for the pasts 5 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel your pain. Once the paci was gone, the naps were harder and harder to manipulate. Maelyn is pretty good most days, but the others I am tempted to run to Walmart for a paci just so she (and I) can get some down time! It takes about as much time getting her down as she does actually sleeping. But she only asked for the paci for about a week or so, he'll soon forget :)
Post a Comment