"Make it BIG, mommy!!!" - Ethan after waiting 30 minutes to eat his ice cream.
Tonight as Ethan was falling asleep next to me I coughed. Ethan said, "Don't scare me, Mom!" He then fell asleep with the blanket pulled up over his head.
The twins were plotting in the back seat last night how they were going to tease a kid at school the next day. I could hardly believe what I was over hearing and we had a talk about being nice to everyone. I reminded Kaitlyn about how upset she was when she got off the bus that afternoon because a little neighbor kid was teasing HER. Incidentally Kenton did NOTHING to stand up for her. We had a talk about that, too! And in case you were wondering 7 year old's tease each other about having boyfriends/girlfriends...think that will change some day? =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment