http://livesayhaiti.blogspot.com
It's worth looking at as they write from a Godly perspective unlike what you will find at different media outlets.
I'm not sure why it's not posting as a link - you may have to copy and paste the address.
...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
1 comment:
Hi Becky: I just put the link in Web seach and found it right away. I love technology-it allows me to just keep up on quite a number of things. So you needed to put down your Occupation? I found that same problem after being home with the children for 14 years. I wanted to be a bank teller so bad and I had only a grade school diploma, due to circumstances I will not go into, and I had to write a 300 word essay on why I should have this job as a teller - guess what I was a teller from 1969 until 1976and left with a good record. Why I left is another story - I should not have. Homemakers is one of the toughest jobs I ever had. But loved it. Luv ya all. A. Arlene
Post a Comment