
Tonight we went out for supper to a local diner. Ethan ordered the Mickey Mouse pancake...and then refused to eat it because he didn't want to ruin Mickey. Ryan told him that we'd take a picture so he could remember what the pancake looked like and then he had to eat it. After the picture I started cutting up the pancake. This was met by hysterics, "Don't cut him!" "You are breaking him!" Oops - maybe we traumatized the three year old???
********
I mentioned in a previous post about my visit to the orthopedic doctor. What I didn't tell you was about Ethan and the doctor's visit:) The doctor had to tell Ethan to get off the chairs so he didn't become another patient. Ethan was all the way on top of the backs of the chairs getting ready to jump off. The nurse came in next to fit me for a knee brace. Ethan was sitting on the exam table next to me saying, "Hey! Doctor! I need one too!" Then as we were leaving Ethan yelled to the nurses, "See you later, alligator!" Pause..."I SAID... SEE... YOU... LATER... ALLIGATOR!!!"
He did one more thing before we left while we were in the bathroom that I'm not going to share here because it was too embarrassing! I'll just close with what my prayer was...
"Please, Lord! Close his mouth, NOW!"

2 comments:
Such a rascal! He looks so big!
-Karen
put him on the next flight to kci :) aunt joan
Post a Comment