Friday, February 19, 2010
I am DONE with winter! I keep thinking that in Kansas my tulips would be coming up in a few weeks and the weather would start warming up a little. Instead I googled the average temp in Chicago for March and found out it's....45 degrees!! BRRRR! :( It does help that there is more daylight in the morning and at night and that the sun has been shining most of this week:) Maybe some day my blood will thicken more and this cold weather won't bother me but for now I'm looking forward to feeling some warm sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am DONE with winter, too!!!!! :D
I ain't seen no tulips in Kansas yet Becky!! Then again.....I've been watching the snow fall, yes, again it is snowing very heavy. A couple inches is predicted, but the flakes are huge!
Marci
I've heard it's been an unusual winter there. My tulips usually were poking up through the ground by the end of Feb...I never looked for them that early and the rabbits got them every year because of it:) Ate the tops off and then they wouldn't bloom:(
Post a Comment