Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This morning we were driving to preschool and were at the corner of Big Timber Road and Rt 72 when Ethan told me that a house was on fire.  When we turned the corner onto Big Timber we could see the flames and smoke coming out of the garage side of the house.  By the time we went back by there on the way home the house was just a shell and there were more firetrucks than I've ever seen in one place before.  I found a link to an article that's been posted about it...click Here to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How terrible. At least everyone was ok. Did you happen to read the article comments? Ugh, I can't believe how uncaring some people can be! -Karen

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

I started to read the comments and stopped because it was making me upset:(

Anonymous said...

that is horrible they should not be saying those things---J.S