It's been a busy last few weeks! And a quick look at my calendar says it's not going to slow down until....April!!! Mostly I don't mind but I am starting to get tired and am ready to quit sprinting and start walking:) BUT, it sure made January go quickly which I'm not complaining about AT ALL!!
Today is a day at home...I wish I could say a slow day at home but there is too much to do before I go and pick up Lauren and Brett next Monday. Both of the twins need to get Valentine boxes made + all their Valentines and I need to get Preschool planned for next Tuesday along with Ethan's Valentines made. Add in all the laundry that piled up this past week because I wasn't home to do it and a van that is in DESPERATE need of a good cleaning and I have my next few days cut out for me!
Ethan started the church preschool in January so I am taking my turn this month teaching. This week was my first week and I was so nervous I didn't sleep the night before! These kids shouldn't be that intimidating, right??? It went good and I'm thankful that I can say, "1 down, only 3 to go:)" Next week is the Valentine's party so it has been a little more fun to plan for that one. I'm just not much of a teacher or public speaker.
Kenton has been checking joke books out of the library recently and telling them to anyone who will listen. His little brother hears him and tries to tell jokes too...only here's how they go...
E: "Why did the chicken cross the playground?"
Me: "I don't know...why?"
E: "Because!" (followed by laughter from him)
Me: "Ummm - how about you say, 'to get to the other SLIDE?'"
E: "Good joke, Mom!"
Hmmmm - I think he needs to work on the punch line a little!
Glad it's Friday, Friends!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment