Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AHHH!! Cooler weather:)

Finally it's a little cooler outside! It was starting to feel like we'd already moved to Singapore and weren't going to get to enjoy fall this year. We have wonderful temps in the 70's this week which feels nice...time to head to the pumpkin farm with the kids this weekend:) They have been begging to go and pick out a pumpkin to carve with Ryan. Guess this is going to be a short post - Ethan has a little friend here and they are both begging for attention!

3 comments:

Anon said...

I thought KS weather was loopy... We had 90 degree weather this week. Today's high was to be lower than Mon night's low. Isn't that odd?

I love cool weather!!

Anon said...

wait ... I'm not sure that comment made sense....(you can not approve it)

suffice it say: I love cooler weather and I'm so glad that, as of today, we're finally getting some FALL weather!!

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Sorry Dona! I had to publish both comments:)