Monday, December 17, 2007

Phase 1 - Completed

Phase 1 of our move is officially over. The movers showed up at 9am this morning and by 5pm they had everything loaded on a truck and ready to be put into a shipping container. We are staying at Joe and Joan's until the twins are done with school on Thursday and than on to Phase 3 of our move. (We are currently in Phase 2 which consists of finishing up loose ends here in KC before we head to Illinois.)

I'm pretty sure that if you could put Ryan's car on auto pilot it would go from our house straight to Fehr's:) I made many trips back and forth today including a last minute trip to the dentist for a root canal - YEA! Merry Christmas to me early, I guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky, OUCH! We got your Christmas letter yesterday, and have been thinking of you guys often. It's great to be able to check in on you this way. Remember we keep you in our prayers--one of which is that God will give you the energy and strength to get through this whirlind time! :) Have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas, and on January 2nd, a manageable plane ride! :)
Love you guys!
-Betsy

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Becky, our prayers and thoughts are with you! We would have loved to have been there Sunday night for your farewell, but so it goes. At least now we are enjoying electricity without a generator!! We hope all goes well and that you can enjoy your Christmas and treasure the time with family and friends. I will look forward to talking to you or messaging to Singapore. Let me know sometime how the best way to communicate will be. We will miss seeing you in the next while. Love, Marci and rest

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Betsy - we have been so blessed by the Brothers and Sisters here...they have stocked us up on little things to take on the plane for the twins! That should make it a little more smooth...as far as Ethan, well, that's where the prayers will be needed for sure!

Marci - I'm glad you have regular electricity now! I've been thinking of you and wondering how it's been. We wish you could have been here too but we completely understand the circumstances. I'm so thankful for friends like you and Betsy - We will need your friendships (and prayers) to help us through the times ahead!

We love you guys!!