This is true...I've shown it to the twins telling them what NOT to do with Ethan...Kenton gets awfully close sometimes and in my opinion if he ever gets bit it's his fault:)
I love the way the kid's expression changes as he realizes, "Hey! This hurts!"
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
4 comments:
That's hilarious! My question: what kind of parent sits there with a camera and ALLOWS one sibling to bite another? His accent makes it so cute, too:)
I thought the SAME thing! I kept waiting for the parent to say something and they never did! It does make you laugh:)
Ok, but in defense of the parents, the kid intentionally stuck his finger in Charlie's mouth! Isn't that like asking the kid to bite you??
The accent is adorable. :)
This is true...I've shown it to the twins telling them what NOT to do with Ethan...Kenton gets awfully close sometimes and in my opinion if he ever gets bit it's his fault:)
I love the way the kid's expression changes as he realizes, "Hey! This hurts!"
It is a cute accent!
Post a Comment