Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Speaking of Gecko's...

Kaitlyn came out of the downstairs bathroom this afternoon saying, "Mom! There's a lizard in the bathroom!" I went to check it out and sure enough there was one on the wall. My first instinct was to chase it back outside and shut the window but than I figured that it will help keep the bug population down:) They really don't bother me - they are just a little startling if you don't know they are there. We watched it for a few seconds and than it zipped back outside. I guess he was scared of us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!! Aunt Alison REALLY WANTED a gecko for a pet when she was younger. We considered it but it would have been IN A CAGE not on the bathroom wall!!
(They really are cute!!)
Love,
Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Ewww. I suppose if it keeps spiders away, it's ok. Post a pic next time? :)

Anonymous said...

You were actually considering on letting the thing reside in your condo?.... What if you wake up one morning with it resting right on your pillow by your mouth?

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Ok, Julie! Thanks to you I now am on the constant look out for geckos!!! I did wake up to Ethan on my pillow by my mouth this morning...

Dona - I will take a picture some time but it needs to be when it's not on a white backgroud...they are white here which makes it hard to see them on the white tile walls of the bathroom:)