Becky - I've always liked that picture, too. I was following you and Joan around a path on Coronado Island. It was one of the first pictures I took on that trip. I was still learning about that camera. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that we were there. We really enjoyed that vacation.
Joe, I like it too:) I wasn't sure if it was you or Joan who took the picture - you did a good job. I did soften it up a bit before I posted it but the original picture is just as good! It's on my fridge. That was a good trip...I was just thinking about it the other day amazed that it was a year ago already! Keep saving your money - we're looking forward to a repeat in Singapore next March!!!
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
5 comments:
Awww...how cute!
Goreous picture. I would have that photo blown up and framed. It is truly beautiful. Sara T
awww...that's so sweet!
Becky - I've always liked that picture, too. I was following you and Joan around a path on Coronado Island. It was one of the first pictures I took on that trip. I was still learning about that camera. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that we were there. We really enjoyed that vacation.
Joe
Joe,
I like it too:) I wasn't sure if it was you or Joan who took the picture - you did a good job. I did soften it up a bit before I posted it but the original picture is just as good! It's on my fridge. That was a good trip...I was just thinking about it the other day amazed that it was a year ago already! Keep saving your money - we're looking forward to a repeat in Singapore next March!!!
Post a Comment