Saturday, April 12, 2008

=0

Just an interesting observation...

I was walking the twins to school the other day when I heard something that made my head turn...a radio blaring music from a car! I found my reaction odd since this is a normal occurrence back home until I really started thinking about it. You don't hear that in Singapore and I think that first of all it's because teens don't drive. The legal age to drive may be 18 but even then most don't drive due to cars being crazy expensive. Wow! Imagine a place that is free from teen drivers and the distractions of their LOUD music!! Singapore's sounding better every day, isn't it?!?

*******************************************
Today I took Kaitlyn to a birthday party. Another mom asked if I would drop her daughter off at home after the party. As we were riding home the little girl said something my kids aren't allowed to say. Kaitlyn responded, "How come you are allowed to say bad words when Kenton and I aren't allowed to say "stupid" ??"

Really, truly she said that!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how honest kids are! We are having a great time, but we go home in two days. The weather is chillier today at 76 degrees, but it is still better than home! I will call you sometime later this week.
Love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn's comment was funny! Way to go for teaching them what's right even if they may be a little different from their friends :)