Love the title, Becky! I assume that your sister Melissa thought of it? How creative... I'm enjoying reading your blog on a regular basis. Have a great day!
I hate to admit, I'm feeling a little "slow" tonight. It took me a minute to figure out what this post was about - the new title, right? I LOVE it! Very cute! Good job, Melissa!
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
4 comments:
Love the title, Becky! I assume that your sister Melissa thought of it? How creative...
I'm enjoying reading your blog on a regular basis. Have a great day!
She did! I have very little creativity in me - most of it went to my little sister:)
I'm glad you check in! I've been thinking of you!!
I think you have an added dose of creativity yourself-- part of why this blog is so interesting. :)
I hate to admit, I'm feeling a little "slow" tonight. It took me a minute to figure out what this post was about - the new title, right? I LOVE it! Very cute! Good job, Melissa!
Post a Comment