Here are a few pics of his life!
Ethan and his buddy Collin. I walk in the mornings with Collin's mom and this is how they ride together. Usually one of them falls asleep - sometimes both do. This picture was taken at Mustafa Centre (yes, I spelled that correctly) an Indian Wal-Mart so to speak.
Ethan's new past time is cleaning out my wallet and playing with my money (not that I have any) and my debit cards - no credit cards here Dave Ramsey fans! I remember the twins sitting in church doing this with Kara Snyder's purse:)
He likes to accessorize these days! It's not unusual to find him with one of Kait's headbands or my shoes on. I don't worry too much as today he handed me a bug - all boy in every other respect!
Lately he's taken to sleeping with the twins. He LOVES to snuggle up to either one and will wake up if we try to put him back in his own bed. We don't mind too much as it keeps him out of our bed and sleeping through the night.
Today he "helped" the Salvation Army guys take apart his crib! He kept grabbing tools out of Ryan's tool box (for some reason they don't carry any with them) and handing them to the men. I think that they were a little annoyed but I though it was cute so sat there taking pictures instead of getting him out of their way:)
4 comments:
Thanks for the update Beck....I love seeing pics of E and the twins! Less than a month and we can't wait:) LOL Joan
He is growing up so quickly. Time flies when you are having fun (kids make it go extra fast too). My favorite picture is all three of them sleeping together. I think that is adorable and like you said keeps him out of your bed. Add bonus! Sara T
As long as Keegs starts walking soon those two will have too much fun together this summer. Can't wait to see you!
Jamie
We are counting down the days, too, Joan!
Sara, I agree with the time flying - it's too fast sometimes:) I do enjoy having E out of our bed these days!
Jamie, Tell Keegan to hurry up - Ethan is a pretty assertive little guy:)
Post a Comment