A week and a half ago Kaitlyn's class went on a "transportation" field trip. They are studying about the different modes of getting around in school. We 1. walked to the nearest MRT station and 2. took took the MRT three stops down to a mall to eat lunch. Than 3. we took a bus back to school. It was fun:)
Kaitlyn, Elly, and Amelie. Elly will only talk by whispering what she wants in her best friend's ear! I volunteered last Friday during "centers" and was supposed to have each student read to me and Elly wouldn't. I asked her teacher if they've ever gotten her to speak out loud and she said no. :) She's so cute!
Kaitlyn looks oh so thrilled with the fried noodles and two different types of chicken that we picked out to eat at the hawker's center! Another mom wisely bought a fresh fruit plate which all the kids ate after picking at the hawker's fare! I, for the record, thought it was quite good!
No comments:
Post a Comment