Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Last Friday Kenton's class put on a lovely Mother's Day Tea! We started with the teacher reading "Love You Forever" which made everyone, including her, cry! Next we watched a slideshow that the class put together - again, the tears flowed! As soon as she e-mails this out I will post it... Next we sat down to a "tea" which the children served to us. They put a lot of work into it which was very evident:)

Kenton and his friend Dante
Kenton and his mom - not a very flattering picture of me but it's the only one that I have:)
"My mom is special because she makes sure that I don't eat so much ice cream"
This little note was inside the jewelry boxes that they made for us as a gift.
Kenton's teacher Ms. Wan
The jewelry box and card that Kenton hand made for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The experiences your kids are having is just great!
We can't wait to see you in a month! Talk to you soon,
Jamie and family