...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Katie!!!
I can't wait to see you and Matthew and Lauren in a few weeks! I miss you!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Becky: Is this your sister Katie? If so she looks like a young Ann Rink. Looks like the weather is really nice. I so enjoy reading all the things you post. I know you are excited to come home in just a few weeks. As I understand these over seas assignments Ryan will also get a number of weeks here in the states this summer. Luv ya much. A. Arlene
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
1 comment:
Hi Becky: Is this your sister Katie? If so she looks like a young Ann Rink. Looks like the weather is really nice. I so enjoy reading all the things you post. I know you are excited to come home in just a few weeks. As I understand these over seas assignments Ryan will also get a number of weeks here in the states this summer. Luv ya much. A. Arlene
Post a Comment