I was trying to tell some of you about the "treasures" that Ryan has picked up on some of his travels so I thought I'd post the pictures so you can see for yourself. It's been interesting to see what he brings home!
**********************************
I managed yesterday to keep the twins busy all day without taking a nap...YEA! One of our afternoon activities included Play-Doh. I don't know if there is another mom out there like me but I tend to not like Play-Doh - or the mess, rather. I feel bad because when the kids ask to play with it I usually respond, "NO!" So yesterday I thought why not and we all played together for quite awhile! It sure helps that there is not carpet under the table - makes the mess easier to clean up!
"Princess" Kaitlyn making her creation - berry and tomato topped French Toast!
Kenton making white "berries"
All three kiddos playing at the kitchen table
Ethan likes to sit on this stepstool in the kitchen and watch!
By the way - the NUK has got to go! I figure that once we are over the jetlag it's going to be confined to the pack-n-play. I look back at the twins from this age and am a little frustrated that all the pictures of them are with Nuk's in their mouths. Makes it hard to really see their faces:)
By the way - the NUK has got to go! I figure that once we are over the jetlag it's going to be confined to the pack-n-play. I look back at the twins from this age and am a little frustrated that all the pictures of them are with Nuk's in their mouths. Makes it hard to really see their faces:)

4 comments:
LOL! I always say no to play-doh too!!! I came downstairs one day from folding the laundry, and noticed little specks of play-doh all over my kitchen... Apparently, the snuck it, played with it, and put it back away before I could notice. What they didn't realize is that I caught them anyway because of the inevitable mess that was left behind!
Too funny!
I like the bowls and the vases! Neat pieces for you to decorate with. Thanks for posting....I love to hear from you and always enjoy the pictures too. :) Joan
Thanks, Joan:)
-Becky
Post a Comment