Friday, July 18, 2008

Poll Time!

It's time for another poll! A few years ago my mom gave me my old stuffed animals from when I was a child. I have held onto them and "passed" them to my kids. Today I told both of the twins that we are doing a major cleaning out and they needed to pick which stuffed animals they want to get rid of (they have WAY too many!) Kaitlyn right away grabs my pink dog and says, "I don't like this one so we can give it away." My heart is torn! Do I hang onto something I've had since I was a baby or do I give it up? HELP!!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Becky, I can sympathize. I can't decide on either of your voting options. Maybe take a picture of it and send it on it's way - that way you can look at it, but it will take up much less space? =)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Deann,

I did think of that - taking a picture - but I'm still not sure. I know that all this "stuff" can't go with me some day...but God did make us the the sentimental emotion! Should I get rid of it now or keep it until some day my Grandkids say, "I can't imagine WHY Grandma kept this for so long!"