I guess I should update you on Ethan -he's better. His fever broke Sunday evening so he and I were able to join Ryan and the twins for our little vacation. We weren't going to be able to get our money back so if his fever would have continued Ethan and I would have stayed home.
***********
Eating lunch poolside
Kaitlyn was not happy at Ryan - can you tell? :)
Ethan was literally rolling around in the sand! He would also take handfuls of sand and dump it on top of his head...so different than the twins at that same age! We have pictures of them trying to AVOID the sand. He also really liked the waves once he got used to them.
On Monday we had been at the beach for about 15 minutes when it started pouring rain. Ryan and I were relatively dry under our little shelter so we decided to try to ride it out. Here is a view looking down the beach while it was raining...
And here is the same view when it's not raining!
The kids didn't mind being all wet and sandy so we let them play in the rain. It beat being cooped up in the hotel room, anyway! I love sitting and listening to the rain:)
Our room
There are all kinds of activities to do if you get tired of the beach and pools. One of them is taking an ATV tour. Ethan had fun sitting on top of the ATV and pretending that he was actually moving! Besides this there was kayaking, jet skiing, skiing, wake boarding, ping pong, pool, board games, a kid's club, and bike riding. Since we were there for such a short time we didn't do much except the pool and the beach. The twins on Monday while it was raining went to the kids club for a few activities.
1 comment:
Looks great! What a fun place to go to when you want some R and R. How convenient that it isn't that far away either. Love, Joan
Post a Comment