...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I'm In Love...
With a strip of white sandy beach, water so clear you can see the bottom, a refreshing breeze, Rest and Relaxation!
A place where you can relax on your balcony while the baby naps, Or where you can enjoy a sea side massage! Or you can spend your R & R time lounging in the sand listening to the waves crashing on the shore! And for the more adventuresome, there's always face painting at the Kid's Club!
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
2 comments:
Becky, that looks like a wonderful place to go. Thanks for sharing.
Ooooh, looks relaxing. Hope it was just what you needed!
Post a Comment