...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Gotta Love It!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Becky and all the rest. I have had a ball reading all the blogs this P.M. Time for reading the blogs just was not in my schedule this week. Becky, I have a confession to make. To find out what it is for you can read Julie's blog. However, I was really only joking. I have really enjoyed catching up on your blog. I really in my heart know where you spend most if not all of your time and that is being a good Mom. I feel like I have been in Singapore looking at all the pictures. I also gather that a lot of the time you are like a single Mom because Ryan travels quite a bit. I admire you for all the pictures and all you do to make it interesting for all of us. For this I say THANK YOU. Know that we luv you all. A.Arlene
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
1 comment:
Hi Becky and all the rest. I have had a ball reading all the blogs this P.M. Time for reading the blogs just was not in my schedule this week. Becky, I have a confession to make. To find out what it is for you can read Julie's blog. However, I was really only joking. I have really enjoyed catching up on your blog. I really in my heart know where you spend most if not all of your time and that is being a good Mom. I feel like I have been in Singapore looking at all the pictures. I also gather that a lot of the time you are like a single Mom because Ryan travels quite a bit. I admire you for all the pictures and all you do to make it interesting for all of us. For this I say THANK YOU. Know that we luv you all. A.Arlene
Post a Comment