Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stop and Smell the Flowers

I took this picture a few weeks ago - the flower does not belong on that plant but I needed a good background to photograph it against. We have a tree that we walk by each day that drops these amazing little flowers - the picture does not do the flower justice by any stretch. They remind me of a flower made out of icing for cakes with a bright yellow food dye added to the middle!
***********************
Ethan's sick AGAIN! I guess his four hour nap yesterday should have warned me that something was coming on...in fact it briefly crossed my mind when I went to get him up that maybe he was sick. He was fine until the middle of the night when he spiked a fever.
***********************
He's a hard kid to get medicine into! The twins would always slurp it down (how could a kid not like a medicine that tastes like pure sugar?) but E spits it back out and now says, "YUCKY!" I've tried to get creative today by adding it to a smoothie and Gatorade but he takes a few sips and makes a face. SIGH!
He came up to me the other day and said, "HUG!" and than kissed my knee:)
************************
ONLY 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL BETTY AND TINA ARE HERE!


No comments: