I want first dibs! We wouldn't hardly know he was around and the boys would LOVE having him here. I can't wait to hear this story!! I need to talk to you about the packing...my suitcase is to HEAVY. :) Love, Joan
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
7 comments:
Aww. I wish I could just come take him off your hands for a day or two, then let you have him back. :)
Even trade for a 5 year old boy?? :) :) Maybe they'd both do better with someone else's mom!
I want first dibs! We wouldn't hardly know he was around and the boys would LOVE having him here. I can't wait to hear this story!!
I need to talk to you about the packing...my suitcase is to HEAVY. :)
Love, Joan
Maybe Betty and I can give you and Ryan a night out in a couple of days.
So, looking forward to seeing you all.
Tina
Wow! What an intriguing post! Are you going to blog about it, or was that title therapeutic enough? =)
The title was therapeutic enough:)
The title was therapeutic enough:)
Post a Comment