I'm SO excited for tomorrow! I'm looking forward to having turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and lots of gravy:) We are going in together with five families to have a regular, ol', American Thanksgiving meal at our neighbor's condo across the hall...boy are we looking forward to it!! I still have to get the pies made and get the ingredients for the green bean casserole but the good news is that the stores won't be any crazier than normal and there won't be a big rush on Thanksgiving ingredients either:)
Other than that we've been staying busy as usual! Ryan's been around this week which has been nice. I've worked at the PTA book fair for the past three afternoons processing the books that the teachers picked out for their classrooms. They all have a budget to get new books with.
Kaitlyn is at her first overnight playdate with three other girls from her class - we'll see how it goes. I'm a little bit nervous! Kenton's wondering around a little lost without his buddy...
I took Ethan this morning with me to Starbucks with my friend Melissa and he skipped the whole way into the store from the carpark! While it's fun to see him grow up enough to be excited about something it's sad that my baby isn't little anymore:( We also went to playgroup this morning before I took off to the book fair and as we were leaving he turned to the hostess and said, "Bye, Karen!" She nor I had any idea that he knew her name!
We are praying that everyone of you has a Blessed Thanksgiving! We are thankful for our blessings and our freedoms even though we are half way around the world:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment