Saturday, November 8, 2008

:)

Betty and Tina arrived safely this evening! We had a few mishaps in getting to the airport in time but we were able to meet up with them and all come home together. I guess I have a few things to figure out when meeting guests at the airport! It's so different than having a car that you can just hop into and quick run to pick someone up.

We came home and ate a pizza supper by candlelight:) out on our balcony - it was a perfect evening for that - and then I got to work unpacking my suitcase that they so kindly brought over for me. I had Joan stock up on a few things for me as well as send a few birthday gifts for E and Christmas gifts for K & K. Good ol' US prices!!

Anyway, everyone is in bed and I should head that way as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend! We will - we have guests for church tomorrow!!

No comments: