I've been debating for awhile now whether or not to keep up the blog. I wasn't sure if people were even still checking it or if they were even still interested in reading about our semi-boring lives in the US. Then I realized that I need to do it for ME. It's been a good outlet - I've always liked to write - and it's fun to go back and read about the bad days and laugh (because the tradegy of the day is finally passed) or read about the good days and smile while remembering. SOOO - for anyone who doesn't want to hear about the details of our lives...don't check the blog! And for those of you who do (thanks to my true-blue FB friends!) keep reading! I've got more pictures to post but am waiting for a computer that consistently works and a camera that stays found long enough to get the pictures off:)
Now, on to the craziness! We were on a three day camping trip last weekend up to Tunnel Trails in Wisconsin. It was a great, fun, relaxing weekend but we came home to the news that my brother-in-laws father had passed away early Sunday morning. This brought about us keeping company from West Bend, IA on Tuesday night along with the visitation that day and keeping my two nephews that afternoon. The funeral was Wednesday and Wednesday evening brought Brent Kellenberger for supper and overnight while he was in the area on business. Thursday evening I hosted a Pampered Chef shower for my sis-in-law to be Amy and Friday I spent part of the day helping my sis-in-law Jamie and packing the kids and Ryan for a camping trip that they ended up not going on. They went for supper and came home to sleep as the weekend was just turning too busy. I went to "Club" on Friday evening with a group of ladies from church and fell into bed EXHAUSTED at 11:30pm! Ryan was supposed to spend Saturday in Chicago at a trade show and then meet up with the kids and I in LaCrosse, IN but thankfully his plans changed at the last minute. That means I have some help around this morning while I pack and make cookies!! We leave this afternoon and will be home late Sunday. We are in an out of town potluck group that I think last met before we left for Singapore so we are REALLY looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up:)
Now you know the "craziness" of our lives this past week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I don't mind your therapy. I still check it, so I was excited to see a new post!! Can't wait to catch up :) Love, Joan
so happy to see a new post! I was checking and checking and for sure missing out on it...sounds like you're keeping busy as usual :)
Yeah! you're posting again! I don't do FB so I appreciate the blog updates. What a week you had! Hopefully this week's not so crazy.
Erica
I am so glad that you continued to blog. I love your blog and I check it out on a regularly. Please continue on....
Woo hooo! Rebecca's back! Glad to have you back on the blog :) Love your updates!
I still check it too! Your life in the US is still exciting for us over the sea! See you soon!!!!
Hi Becky: Please do not stop blogging. I read it all the time. I just never have much to answer back about. I would really miss it. U. Bob and I are doing just fine. Much to busy for our ages. But we have different people from all walks of life that we go out to dinner with and have a great time. Know that we luv ya much and hugs and kisses to the rest of the family. A. Arlene
Becky, keep blogging....we like to keep updated on your family's life. I like to write too so I enjoy reading what someone else has to say about their day. Come visit us in MN sometime.
Post a Comment