Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family Room pics

The color didn't turn out in this picture but it shows where I'll be hanging the clock - over the table with the lamp and pictures.


Notice who's in the chair? We took the nuk away two nights ago and since then my non-snuggly baby has needed to be rocked to sleep:) I'm enjoying it since I didn't get to snuggle with him as a baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Becky! I need some of your ambition now, it's 2 pm and I have lots to do, but no motivation at the moment! Hmmmmmm....maybe I'll just eat another cookie! Can't wait to see you and your new place some day! I wish the American Girl Place was closer to Kansas, cause I need a birthday gift and I wouldn't have shipping. Maybe some day we'll go together with our girls! Take care and talk to ya soon.

Anonymous said...

oops! Forgot to sign. Love, Marci on the above post. Sorry!

Julie B. said...

Looks good, Becky! Can't wait to see it "in person" :)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

When are you coming through?