...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
It's A Boy!
Luke Robert was born to Katie and Matthew around 8:00 this morning. He weighed in at 7lbs 1 oz and is 18.5 inches long. He's big for a Schneider baby:)
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
2 comments:
Cool! Congrats to Matt & Katie :)
Thanks for the report, Becky! I never hear these things until the little babes are about walking! Glad little Luke is here.
Keep blogging - we enjoy your stories.
R.
Post a Comment