On Sunday evening we went to a local park for a kid's concert in the park. They had a Chinese elementary school chorus perform and a rather funny rendition of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." We had a nice time and found the first "real" park since moving here - it actually has play equipment for the kids - and lots of it!
Gina and Ethan had a grand time! He now says, "Nena!"
Of course we needed to take a family picture:) I'm bad about doing that...
Oh - I wanted to post a picture of how I have to use my mixer...I have to plug it into a power converter and than plug the converter into the wall.
There was a picture taking contest going on to see who could capture the spirit of the concert the best. About 5 men were surrounding Kenton , who had climbed up into a tree to see better, snapping pictures for about 15 minutes. I was able to get a picture of him laughing at the mouse in "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." I thought he was oblivious to all the picture taking but he said later that he knew they were snapping away!

2 comments:
Excellent post! I can't wait only two more weeks:) LOL Joan
Everyone looks like they were having a good time! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. We are jealous of Joan who only has two weeks! We have 3 1/2 weeks!
Love,
Jamie and family
Post a Comment