Friday, May 30, 2008

Twins 6th Birthday Party

Today I took cupcakes into school for the twins' 6th birthday party. The teacher's were kind enough to join the two classes together so that I could attend both parties at the same time.
The Birthday Boy and Girl
Blowing out the candles on the cupcakes. I ordered two seperate kinds of cupcakes - chocolate for Kenton's class and strawberry for Kaitlyn's class. Since we combined the classes all the girls were able to have pink and the boys were able to have chocolate. The lady who made them for me put chocolate lady bugs on Kenton's along with silver balls and put an edible Happy Birthday sign and hot pink sprinkles on Kaitlyn's. They were WONDERFUL:)
Here ate the two classes combined waiting for the party to begin on the playground outside of both classrooms.
Kaitlyn is sitting next to her friend Anna.
I guess Kenton doesn't want to sit down:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kenton and Kaitlyn! Hope you had a great day! Make sure your mom posts a picture of your birthday cake on Sunday because we can't wait to see it!
Love,
Jamie and company

Anonymous said...

Birthdays are so fun! Tell the twins the Tredennick family says Happy birthday!! Sara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures from their school party. Sounds like it was 100% success! Can't wait to see you. LOL Joan

Anonymous said...

Ryan & Becky: does not seem that the twins should be 6 already. I know time flies pretty fast (I can say from expierence because of my age) and they are making some really good experiences being in Sinapore. Something they will always remember. Your time for coming to the states, Becky, should be soon - have a great summer traveling, packing and unpacking.
A. Arlene