Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pocky

We found a new snack here a few month's ago that originates from Japan. It's name is Pocky which comes from the sound it makes when you bite into a stick...or something like that. The BEST part? NO NUTRITION LABEL ON THE BOX!!! Which means I can eat an entire box!!! We like the chocolate and strawberry flavors the best...
******
Another picture compliments of Wikipedia


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! The first time Tina went to Japan she brought some of those back...and I got hooked! I found that you can buy them in the international foods section of a super walmart, or at an asian food store. And they aren't even that expensive!! And the strawberry ones are sooooooo good!!

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

They are cheap and I saw on Wikipedia that you can buy them in the US...I like the chocolate ones but the strawberry are good too if there aren't any chocolate ones left:)

The Kinsinger's said...

We have the same in Korea. Yummy! They are only $0.40. :) In our opinion things are not sweet like they are in America which is great.

DeAnn said...

Hey - I loved those things when I was in Japan! That's a blast from the past! =)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Dona, the Strawberry is soo good. I also like Pretz's which are asian, I believe. I was introduced to them in Japan also. They are similiar in size and shape but have plain bread or tomato flavor.
Tina