I have been finding Ethan in (yes, I said IN) the sink in the downstairs bathroom! He likes to climb in there and mess around with toothbrushes...GROSS, I know!!
Family Photo taken by our company last weekend.
My three boys:)*******************************************************
Today was UN day at school. Each student was to come dressed in a costume that represents either their home country or the country where they have spent the most amount of time. It was fun to see all the different costumes when I went to pick up the twins from school. Since we didn't have anything and don't own a sewing machine the twins were stuck with wearing what they wore for Fourth of July - red, white, and blue shirts. They put on a Primary school concert which I unfortunately had to miss since Ethan is still sick.
********************************************************
Speaking of Ethan he is still sick. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon as we leave on Sunday for a short two night trip to Bintan, Indonesia for Fall Break. I took him into the doctor so that we could get a prescription for suppository fever relievers. He's refusing anything by mouth and what is available over the counter back home is only available by RX here. The prescription was written on a pad of paper that is usually supplied by drug reps! So different than the prescription pads doctors back home use!
********************************************************
The twins are off of school for the next week so we are taking a mini vacation to Indonesia leaving on Sunday after church. Ryan needs to be back at work on Wednesday so it will be short but we are looking forward to our time off! We'll take a ferry (about 1 hour ride, I think) to Indonesia and than take a transfer ride from the dock straight to our beachside resort. Stay tuned for pictures middle to end of next week!

2 comments:
Sounds fun Becky! Hope you guys have a good time and Ethan feels better by then! Also, I notice the link to the site you used for your blog background :) It's a fun site!
Hi Becky, Its been good to hear from you. I have had some trouble getting to your site for some reason but I made it now. I was wondering your email, not sure if its on this site somewhere. We're still doing ok, and we are excited that our parents are able to come. I hear Roger and Karen are going to be coming. I bet you're excited. Keep in touch. Megan
Post a Comment