She lost her first tooth today! She beat her brother on this one and I have to admit that I gagged when I saw her pull it out...Not a very supportive mom, I know!I said something like, "Ewww, ummm, great! Maybe you should save it and show it to dad. Oh -you're supposed to put it under your pillow! But I don't want to see it..."

5 comments:
Very exciting Kait...your days with "the tooth fairy" have begun! Can't wait to see you in December. Lots of love, Aunt Joan
Ooo! Congratulations Kaitlyn!!! How very exciting :)
Sounds like you're having a good time with Tina and Betty. Looks like y'all are doing some pretty fun things.
YEAH KAITLYN!! Braedon was very excited for you. He talks about you guys all the time. We can't wait until you come home for Christmas. We love you all!
Rebekah just lost her first tooth, also, and it looks like it might be the same one. Grandpa Zimm pulled it out, which was lucky for her because there was no way I was going anywhere near it. Yuck Yuck Yuck. Almost makes me weak in the knees. You and Bekah match, Kaitlyn!
Aunt Lissa
And you and I "match" Melissa because I didn't go anywhere near Kaitlyn's tooth, either:)
Post a Comment