Thursday, January 10, 2008
Any Takers?
We have some Northwest Airlines miles that we can redeem for a $900 discount off of one round trip ticket bringing the price down to $618 if anyone is interested. It has to be used by March 6th...There's one other condition - you would need to be willing to bring me a suitcase full of things we can't purchase here:) The ticket needs to be purchased before Feb 16th so if anyone knows of someone who would be interested in a trip to Singapore have them contact us ASAP. We can offer that the trip will be all expenses paid once you are actually here - lodging, food, and entertainment are all on us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If I had a passport, I'd be all over that offer!
Unfortunately, no passport, meaning no international trips, meaning no trip to Singapore... at least not that soon.
Try Tina as she's pretty excited about going to Singapore. Wish it was easy for me to slip away:)!!! Love, Joan
Too bad Dona! Joan - Tina and Betty are maybe coming in the Fall.
Can I send Braedon on a flight that far away from me for that long? He is determined to go to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Becky's house!! He wants to play with Kenton and Kaitlyn! :)
Love you,
Jamie
I think that he'd miss you:) You'd miss him...after a few days!
Post a Comment